The Holiday House Agriturismo Il Cucciolo di Marta Cerù – Vocabolo Figlino n. 31 – Petrelle – 06010 Città di Castello (PG) – PI: 02781910548, in quality of the responsible for the processing of personal data (here and after the “Owner”), we strive to protect the online privacy of its users.
Under the rules of the Regulation, the processing carried out by the holder will be based on the principles of lawfulness to, Fairness, transparency, limitation of the purposes to and conservation, minimisation of data accuracy, integrity to and confidentiality.
- Data Controller
- The personal data processed
- Navigation data
- Data provided voluntarily by interested
- Objectives of the handling of datas
- Legal Base and compulsory or optional nature of the treatment
- Recipients of the personal data
- Transfers of personal data
- Retention of personal data
- Rights of interested
1. Holder of the treatment
The Holder of the treatment carried out through the website is defined in the introduction. For any information relating to the processing of personal data by the Owner, including the’List of data controllers who process data, mayor write to the owner at the address listed at the bottom.
2. The personal data being processed
Following the navigating our site, we inform you that the owner treatment of personal data may consist of an identifier such as name, an identification number, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of its identity to physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social suitable to make the subject identified or identifiable (the only “Data personal”).
The Personal Data processed through the Site are as follows:
a. Navigation data
The information systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (OK, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct operation, to identify anomalies and / or abuse, and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibilityt o in case of hypothetical crimes against the site or third parties except for this eventuality to, At present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than 24 months.
b. Data provided voluntarily by interested
In using some of the Site services (for example, via the contact form) may cause a data processing to third parties Personal she sent to the Owner. Compared to these assumptions, she poses as an independent data controller, assuming all obligations and responsibilities to law. In this sense, it confers on the point più wide indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, claim the damage from handling, etc. Forms received to the data by third parties whose Personal Data is treated through use of the functions of the Site in violation of the rules on data protection applicable. In any event, if it were otherwise provides or Personal Information of third parties using the Site, you hereby guarantee – assuming all responsibility to – that this particular instance of treatment is based on a’proper legal basis under art. 6 Rules of legitimising the processing of information in question.
Definitions, characteristics and application of regulations
There are several types of cookies, depending on their features and functions, and these can remain in the user’s computer for various periods of time: Session cd cookies, which is automatically deleted when the browser; called persistent cookies, which remain on the equipment user to a pre-established date.
- “cookies analytics” when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the same site,
- the navigation cookies or session (for authentication),
- the functionality cookies to, Which allow the user navigation function of a number of selected criteria (eg, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the return to the same service.
For “profiling cookies”, conversely, those aimed at creating their user profile and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net, is required prior consent.
Types of cookies used by the site and possibilities to of (de-) selection
The website uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which will haveto refer directly to the relevant mode to selection and de-selection of their cookies, indicated by the link.
- In detail, the cookies sent by the Holder through the Site are as follows:
Cookies on the Site
Type of cookie and owner
Technical name of cookies
Operation and finalitto
Persistence of Time
Technical – Google
This cookie is essential for website analysis views
Technical – Google
This cookie is essential for website analysis views
Technical – Google
This cookie is essential for website analysis views
CAUTION: Disabling the technical cookies and / or functionality to the Site may not be available or certain services or certain features of this Site may be unavailable or not function correctly and you could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time visiter to the site.
- Third-party cookies, cookie sites or Web servers other than the owner, used for third parties. Please note that these third parties, listed below with links to their privacy policies, are typically independent of the data owners collected through cookies served by them; therefore, do not refer to their policies for dealing with personal data, information and consent forms (selection and de-selection of their cookie) as defined in this Ruling. For completeness Also please note that the owner makes the maximum in order to track the cookies on your site. These are updated on a regular basis in the table below, where we give transparency about cookies sent directly from the Holder and their objectives With regard to third-party cookies that send through our site, we provide the following links to their privacy policies: We Refer to these third parties, as already to pointed out, the responsibility to to provide information and collect his consent, as provided by the Measure. such responsibility is a to refer not only to cookies that third parties send directly, but also to any other cookies that are sent through our website in virtù the use of services that benefit third parties themselves. Compared to these cookies in fact, sent by third-party service providers mentioned above, the Holder does not have the possibilityto to exercise any control and does not know nis the characteristics nis the aimsto.
your cookie settings
It can block or delete (in whole or in part) the technical cookies and functionality to through the specific functions of his browser. The note, however that does not allow the technical cookies could involve the impossibility to to use the site, check for small content and take advantage of their services. Inhibit of functionality cookies to may result in certain services or certain features of this Site may not be available or may not work properly and could be forced to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time visiting the site.
The choices made in reference to the Site cookies will also be recorded in a special cookie. Such cookie could, however, in some circumstances not work properly: in such cases, we recommend you delete cookies unwelcome and inhibit its use also through functionality to of its browser.
His preferences in reference to the cookie will be reset in case of using different devices or browser to access the site.
How to view and edit the cookies through your browser
3. Objectives of treatment
The Holder will be asked About her, behind her specific consent where necessary, for the following purposes:
a. enable the delivery of services requested (request for contact, appointment, request for opinions and information, etc.).
c. comply with any obligations imposed by the laws, regulations or legislation, or to satisfy requests from authorities
d. play activities to marketing, how to prepare statistical and market research, send information and promotional material related to the activities to, The Holder products and services. If you decide to give your consent to the receipt of information relating to activities to promotional, including market research, the Owner, we inform you that these activities to you can exercise, as required by current regulations, by snail mail, telephone calls via operator (“mode to traditional”), Email, sms and use of social networks (“mode to automated”). We inform,that at all times the user can decide to withdraw consent previously released for mode to traditional or automated by communicating to the data without any formalities to through the addresses indicated below, without affecting the lawfulness to the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
4. Legal basis and compulsory or optional nature of the treatment
The legal basis of the Personal Data processing for the purposes referred to in section 3 above are:
- Service Delivery (3.a): The processing of personal data for such objectives It is based on Article. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation (“[…] the treatment is needed for a contract to which the ‘interested is part or pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same“).
The provision of Personal Data for these objectives a optional, but failure to provide entail the impossibility to to activate the services provided by the Site and / or experience its demands;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations (3.c): The processing of personal data for such objectives It is based on art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulations (“[…] the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which is subject the data controller“);
- Marketing (3.d): The processing of personal data for such objective It is based on the release of its consent pursuant art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulations (“[…] l‘person has expressed his consent to the processing of personal data for one or more objective specifications to“).
Providing your Personal Information for this objective a therefore entirely optional and does not affect the use of services. Should he wish to object to the processing of your Personal Data for objective marketing, the user can do it at any time by contacting the Holder to the addresses indicated in Section 8 below.
5. Recipients of Personal Data
His Personal Information may be shared, for the aim referred to in Section 3 più above, with the following persons and / or entities (collectively “Recipients“):
- entities acting typically in quality of data processors namely: i) persons, companies to or professional firms that provide activities to assistance and advice to the data in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt relative to service delivery; ii) entities with which it must interact for provision of services (such as hosting providers), iii) delegated subjects to carry out activities to technical maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- individuals, agencies or authorities to which is required to communicate your Personal Data in accordance with legal provisions, regulations, or orders of the authorities to;
- persons authorised by the owner of Personal Information to the processing required to perform activities to strictly related to the services, which have committed to confidentiality or have adequate legal duty of confidentiality (like the Holder employees / collaborators).
6. Transfers of Personal Data
The Personal Data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
7. Retention of Personal Information
The Personal Data processed to provide services (3.a) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same objectives. In any case, it is carried out treatments for the provision of services, the Holder keeps Personal Information until the time permitted by Italian law to protect its rights and interests (art. 2946 cc).
The Personal Data processed for the fulfilment of legal obligations (3.c) will be stored until the time required by specific obligation or rule of law or applicable regulation.
The Personal Data processed for objective marketing (3.d) will be processed until the revocation of consent.
More information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the address listed at the bottom.
8. Rights of
In accordance with Articles 15 and following of the Rules, she has the right to ask the holder, at any time, access to your Personal Data, correct or cancel them or to object to their treatment, have the right to request the limitation of processing in cases provided by art. 18 of the Regulations, as well asis to obtain in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic data device that concern it, in the cases contemplated in art. 20 of the Regulations.
Requests should be sent in writing to the Owner at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, she’s always right to complain to the competent Authority control (Authority for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Rules, if it considers that the processing of your Personal Information is contrary to the legislation in force.